Paint Chips ~

Monday, June 3, 2013

There are very few things that are free to we as crafters anymore, but paint chips still are!  I loved these colors (Behr 1208) so I made a card and a cute little gift box for a few chocolates out of them too.

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat-Lola Rose/Pretty
Digital Sentiment - Doodle Pantry
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Dovecraft/Garden Party
Other Stuff - Paint Chips, ProMarkers, flower punch, CTMH glitter gems, twine, oval/oval scallop nestie, pop dots and white glue.

 

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I keep picking up paint chips. Someday I hope to use the in crafting projects!!! Sweet card and your favorite pink petticoat gal. :)

Claire said...

This set is so so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Jeannie,
This card is so super cute! Love that image! Really pretty!!

Susie

Emily Lauritzen said...

Super cute card! I love the way you made a little box from the paint chips! I haven't started "collecting" swatch cards yet...I see so many cute ideas that maybe I should :)
<3 Emily L.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs