Sweet Sketch Wednesday 204 ~

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 204!!  The sponsor of this weeks Challenge is QKR Stampede.  Lots of fun things over in their store, including this guy who looks like he's ready to par-tay to me...haha!!

Here is the link to the QKR Store, where they have not only Digital Images but lots of Rubber Stamps as well, so be sure to check them outI'm sure you're going to really like their collection of cute, humorous and quirky designs!

The Grand Prize this week is 5 Digital Images of your choice, so please join us for the chance to win!

Digital Image - QKR Stampede
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC (free)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Bo Bunny
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, cricut (background circle, pointy circle, and stars), edge distresser, Baker's Twine, pop dots and white glue.

  



 

8 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love everything about your card!! It is so cute! Thedistressing and fun papers really add alot of character.. Love it. Your image is just too cute.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Awesome card!! Love your distressing and the image is GrEaT!! Perfect Sentiment to join that party animal!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Joanna said...

Love this card. I like all the distressing and your papers and I REALLY love the dog image. Only thing is for some reason he reminds me of Richard Nixon, "I am not a crook!"

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I love this old party dog it's such an awesome image. I love your distressing I so wish mine turned out as good, mine just looks like I've used a blunt blade on my cutter and the paper tore. I love everyone's cards this week using these great images. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

Party On.... the darling shaggy dog look like he is ready to rock. Great take on the sketch.

Holly Gwilliams said...

Great card Jeannie and such a true sentiment.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

melody said...

yummy card chickie! love how you distressed the edges....and what an adorable image! awesome work!

Heide said...

This card just cracked me up! Love the fun image and perfect saying. Great distressing too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs