Hoppy Wishes ~

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So I was feeling kinda "blingy"....can you tell?!  Actually I bought these rhinestones quite awhile ago thinking they were individual, but they were actually a strip of them and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them.  I saw someone else out in blogland use them this way, so the light bulb went off, and here you have it!

Digital Image - My Besties
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck/Tea for Two
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, "bling", buttons, needlework glitter thread, pop dots and white glue.


Thanks for visiting ~ Remember....YOUR comments are MY inspiration!

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

That is a lot of BLING! Cute image, Hmmmm excuse me Miss but I think there is a frog in your popcorn!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Have mercy, this is too cute Jeannie!! Too cute!!!

Susie

Ronah said...

So cute, I love the glasses.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs