Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 206 ~

Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Hello there and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 206 to you! 

The always welcome and ever talented sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique!  All of the images/designs are created by Sally-Ann Hancock and they are absolutely adorable!

Here are the links to the places to check out these adorable digital images:

Be sure to join us because this week the Grand Prize winner this week will receive 6 free Digital Images!!  The rest of the Design Team creations will be sure to inspire you as well.

Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC (free)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Basic Grey
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut/flowers and scallop round, circle nestie, ribbon, sequins, pearls, pop dots and white glue.




11 comments :

Holly Gwilliams said...

Beautiful beautiful card Jeannie. Your papers are divine. I just love it.

have a great week.

Holly x

Carol Dee said...

You always create the greatest cards with SSW. Love the little Geisha. ;)

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, what an amazing card. I love your papers and beautiful image. You can just feel the peace coming from your card.
Hugs, Nancy

Janice said...

Very sweet, love the image & flowers, Jx

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous card !! Perfect papers for the sweet image and I LOVE the sentiment - simply Gorgeous!!
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Joanna said...

Holy cow, what GORGEOUS papers this week! Soo lovely. I'm headed your way to go to my niece's graduation. I'm going to need some of the cool serenity projected by your card to get me through the 13 hour drive (with 2 small kids) and the scorching temps in your area!

Claire said...

I love this, gorgeous image, colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Heide said...

So cute, love the sponged flowers and you sweet saying. Great card.
Hugs, Heide

Susie Craft Happy! said...

OMG! This is absolutely beautiful!! Love everything about this card!

Susie

Kathie said...

OMG Detective Jeannie I just adore this card. I think it your design papers that really attract me, your image is cute but I think it's the colours, papers and added embellishments. This is such a pretty card I just love it. Hope your having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Jeannie, this is one beautiful card! Love your image and those fabulous papers. Absolutely wonderful creation.

Linda

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs