Tweet Yourself! ~

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What a silly little bird, and leave it up to the designers at Hambo Stamps to come up with another fun image and sentiment!  This is for the Hambo Hoedown challenge 110/Feathers using Bird Egg.

I had an extra feather, so I used it on the inside!


Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Bird Egg
Feather Digital - Paper Smooches (free)
Cardstock - Random
Papers - DCWV's Green Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser, oval nestie, twine, pop dots and white glue.

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cute. Love the feathers. I missed out on getting the image this week. I goofed up. :( Oh Well, I tried another image for the challenge. Oh and congrats on last weeks win! Happy Sunday.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So super cute!! Love the sentiment too!

Susie

mypurplehouse said...

Very Cute! Love the colors (so cheerful) and your cut out feathers!
Thanks for your joining the Hoedown this week!
Lyn

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs