Sweet Sketch Wednesday 202 ~

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 202!!  The generous monthly sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique, and they have been with us for so long and yet there are so many digital images to choose from I can never decide which one to use!  

Me being the coffee lover that I am I was drawn to this cute polka dot cup and fun sentiment right away.  Love it!!

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 6 free digital images from the Boutique to choose from!

Digital Image & Sentiment - DigiStamp Boutique-Coffee Break
Cardstock - Bazzill, CTMH/Lagoon
Papers - Kraft, DCWV/All Dressed Up Stack (polka dot), DCWV/Summer Dreams/Striped
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, cricut (circle, pointy circle, and flowers), crafworkcards candi, jute twine, ink/sponge, pop dots and white glue. 


10 comments :

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So super cute! Loce that mug! Great card!

Have a great day!

Susie

Carol Dee said...

LOVE the purple and blue and fun polka dot mug. As usual I think I NEED that cricut flower set! So how have you bean? Hugs...

Claire said...

Great card - love those blues and purples together. Hugs, Claire x

Linda Anderson said...

I've bean fine, how have you bean? Hahaha! Such a sweet card Jeannie! Love the colors and your flower embellies. Have a wonderful week.

Linda

Heide said...

Linda,
So cute, love the kraft and purple together. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I see you've bean really busy with you coffee cup LOL. I love this card and your colour combo. I used this image last year and loved it as it can be used for so many different occasions. Very pretty card and I do love your flower embellishments. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

I have got to find that flower punch. Because I absolutely love those flowers. They really add alot. Your color combo is so pretty together. Beautiful card, Jeannie. Hope you are having a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna said...

I would NEVER have thought to put mustard, aqua and purple together but it is STUNNING. Really gorgeous card this week doll!

Sally Dube said...

Love the colors you have used!! Really cute card - awesome flowers!!
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Holly Gwilliams said...

Love your card Jeannie. Your colours are great and your flowers are beautiful. Have a great week. Holly x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs