Count the Stars ~

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


The sponsor of this week's challenge is Stamp Fairy!  Mimi here is so amazingly sweet, just like all of the other images of her!  If you haven't shopped there before, there are all kinds of little darlings like her, and teddy bears and lots of fun holiday things to choose from too.  

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $10 Gift Certificate, so be sure to join in on the fun with this great sketch for the chance to win!

Digital Image - Stamp Fairy - Mimi/Stars
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC 
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Bo Bunny
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, edge distresser (what a mess I made...hehe), flowers (CTMH), craftworkcards candi, pearls, lace, jute, and white glue.



 

 

11 comments :

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Jeannie - love that sweet image and what a brilliant sentiment too! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Joanna said...

Gorgeous! Love how soft and pretty it is this week. Thanks for posting whose sentiment that was ... I'm off to purchase it! It's really perfect for your card.

Joanna said...

I didn't find it but .... I did find PLENTY of other stuff on the site. Great place to find interesting sentiments. What an amazing site, thanks for the info!

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, wow I do love your card such pretty pastel colours and such a cute image. I love your distressing I wish I could manage it on one of my cards but when I do it, it looks like the mice has worked overtime on it or I have a very blunt cutting blade LOL. Very cute embellishments so perfect for this card. I tried to comment on your card last night before I went to bed but blogger wouldn't let me
comment for some reason, yours wasn't the only site. I do think the blogger gremlins were working overtime. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Carol Dee said...

Another sweet card. Love the pink and brown and adorable little girl.

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love your card this week. Your beautiful soft color scheme and the distressing really makes your card. Such a sweet image too.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

This is one sweet card Jeannie!! Love your image and the fabulous distressing. Simply perfect.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Love, love, love your card - super sweet image, love your colors and the distressing... Favorite!! =)
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Pat (mspfd) said...

How precious. Terrific take on the sketch! The mix of papers and embellishments are perfect with this sweet image and sentiment. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heide said...

So cute, love the flowers and your papers and the saying is just perfect!
Hugs, Heide

Holly Gwilliams said...

How cute are the Mimi images? Love your card Jeannie. I just love everything about it - your colours, your papers, your embellishments. Holly xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs