April Showers bring May Flowers ~

Sunday, April 21, 2013

When I saw the Rain/Umbrella challenge at DigiHaven I remembered that I hadn't done my April Showers card yet this year, so here is Ava from Bugaboo Stamps.

Digital Image - Ava
Digital Sentiment - Bross Art Addiction (free)
Cardstock - Office Supply
Papers - Cosmo Cricket 6x6 Mini Deck/Baby Jane
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, flower punch, circle nestie, cricut (scallop circle, banners), rhinestones, ink/sponge, ribbon, pop dots and white glue.
    

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

CUTE Goth umbrella girl. Looks like a bugaboo image. Oh Boy have we had April Showers. Flooding, too. Poor flowers may float away. Looking forward to some sunshine this week even if it is a bit cool. I might look into this challen=nge as it occurs t me I have a few umbrella images in my stash. :) Have a Sunny sunday. hugs....

Karen said...

I really love the colors you chose and the layout of the card. This sentiment is always perfect this time of year and I love all the bling you added around the circle. Also I love those red flowers too! - Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven - Karen - DT

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Congrats! You're a Winner!
CONGRATULATIONS!! You’re design is the winner at ♥ Digi Haven ♥ ! Please head on over to pick up your "Winner’s” button to proudly display on your blog and contact me at DigihavenDT@Yahoo.com to pick up your prize! Please join us again, we'd love to see more of your wonderful designs at ♥ Digi Haven ♥

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs