Sweet Sketch Wednesday 198 ~

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 198!!  The always generous sponsor of this week's Sketch Challenge is DigiStamp Boutique and the Grand Prize winner will receive 6 Free Digital Stamps of the winners choice!

Here are the places to find these images and inspiration:
http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/
http://www.lovetodoodle.blogspot.com

The image that I used is called Alyssa Relaxing and she sure looks like she is, doesn't she?!  Can't remember the last time I took a bubble bath, it's always in the shower and out the door!  I need to add bubble baths back into my schedule somehow.

Digital Image & Sentiment - DigiStamp Boutique - Alyssa Relaxing
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck-Tea for Two
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, lace, buttons, cricut (flowers), craftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.
 

9 comments :

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Jeannie! Love your papers and colour combo. Great use of the sketch and pretty embellishments too! Lisa x

Carol Dee said...

Love the card and the idea! A bubble bath, ahhhhh. Cool sketch this week. Going to see what I have to play with. :) Hugs....

Claire said...

Brilliant card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie those bubbles from the Champagne are going up my nose already just thinking how relaxing your card looks. Supper image and great colours and embellishments. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

This is what I need right now. A relaxing dip in the tub. Your card is absolutely adorable!! I love your cards sooo much.
Hugs Nancy

Joanna said...

When I grow up I want to have your color sense. Your paper choices are ALWAYS amazing. Loved everything about this card from the paper to those great flowers. Have a great week.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, I sure could go for this, a little bubbly in a bubble bath. Talk about relaxing! And such an adorable card too Jeannie!

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous card - love the colors you've chosen!! Love those flowers as well =)
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Heide said...

Awww... I need a day of this, Pampering!
What super cute card. Love your great papers and how you put all the flowers around the image. Super work!
Hugs, Heide

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs