Monday, March 25, 2013

Peeps! ~

I love the Hambo Stamps, and this is just another cutie for the Hambo Hoedown 107-Totally Embellished Challenge.  I'm using the Bunny Basket image and the embellishment part is to use your favorite.  Well if you've hung out with me for more than a minute you know that I use craftworkcards candi on almost all of my creations lately!  Thanks for visiting and Happy Tuesday!

Digital Stamp & Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Bunny Basket
Cardstock - Random office supply...
Papers - My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad - Lost & Found/Sunshine
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, craftworkcards candi, oval nestie, ribbon, pop dots and white glue.

  
Pin It!

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Great card, you even got this CUTE bunny looking HAndsome with plaids and more masculine colors. hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...