Operation Write Home ~

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This is a special additional Wednesday post because I was contacted by Jan of Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps asking if they could feature this silly little Super Bird as part of their challenge for this week! 

 






I was so happy and of course agreed, and so to any of you who have come here to visit me for the first time through OWH I welcome you to my humble little blog!

I do hope this little guy will give you some inspiration to join in the challenge there, and my heart just grew a little bit bigger because of it ~ Thank you so very much!

Much, much, much Peace and Luv to all of you who still have loved ones overseas and I do hope they will remain safe and be back home as soon as possible!


Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo - Caped Chick
Cardstock - Stampin' Up and CTMH
Papers - CTMH
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, round punch, oval nestie, cricut scallop oval, scallop scissor, twine, pop dots and white glue.
 




 



4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Good For You, Great program and thanks for passing the word. Hugs....

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for being our sample card maker for this challenge at Operation Write Home Jeannie, your card is fabulous and fun!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Jeannie, absolutely adorable!! Way to go with the color challenge, you did a marvelous job!

Linda

Tina said...

I love this image but could not find it can you give me the name of it or maybe the link to purchase it? Beautiful card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs