Sunday, February 24, 2013

Coffee & Smiles ~

I'm trying to use up some old papers and these are all from the DCWV/Belle Cafe Stack.  All of the papers are cardstock quality so I used one of them for the base as well.  I do love this sweet little gal, so chic in her scarf and all!  This is for the Tuesday Morning Sketch 186 Challenge and also for the Play Date Cafe Color Challenge PDCC170.

Digital Image - Birdie Brown
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock/Papers - DCWV/Belle Cafe Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, scallop scissor, craftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.

 
Pin It!

8 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, hey that is what I was missing, I have not had my coffee yet! Thanks for the smiles.

CreatewithTlc said...

This is just the most precious card.
And of course, the perfect sentiment.
Paulette

Dawn said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors and DPs!! Fun sentiment!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty card! She is adorable and I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessi Fogan said...

That is a LOVELY sentiment! What a sweet image too - and I love the sparkly strip! So glad you could come play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

anya said...

A super cute card - great for a birthday or a friend. It looks great with this week's colors. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Alicia said...

Your coloring is pure perfections. So sharp and clean! Thanks for hanging out with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...