You're so cool!

Monday, January 21, 2013


This is for Hambo Hoedown 98 which is to use "leftovers" from another project.  Well it just so happened I still had these papers on my desk thinking I was going to make another one of the cards from this post but I never did....and yes in my mind red refrigerators with lilac trim do exist!!

Digital Stamp and Sentiment - Hambo Stamps - Refrigerator
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Digital from Doodle Pantry-Berry Pie
Other Stuff - Promarker, cricut (hearts) and white glue.

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cool red fridge. I have a cousin that has a red kitchen. She would LOVE this fridge! Have a wonderful week. Hugs....

mypurplehouse said...

WOW!! I loved the first card. Actually saw it before this one! It was just sooo perfectly put together. AND this one is as well!! Thanks so much for joining the Hoedown this week!!
Lyn

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the red and purple papers together, so nice =)

Thanks for playing in our Hambo Hoedown this week!

Deborah Anton said...

Great color combination! They work quite well together. Thanks for playing along this week!

Deborah Anton said...

Great color combination! They work quite well together. Thanks for playing along this week!

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi! Just getting around to looking at everybody's last-week posts! I really LUV your card, especially the red & white "tile" floor--AWESOME!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs