Sweet Sketch Wednesday 191 ~

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 191 to you!  The sponsor of this week's Sketch is Birdie Brown, and this is actually the January Freebie ~ isn't he cute?!

Here is a little note from Torico, who is the fabulous artist who created him:

Hello everyone! I'm Torico, the owner of Birdie Brown. I'm a mom to two kids who live in Japan. I've been loving doodling since I was a child, and have a passion for card making now!
At my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, I'm offering whimsical and cute (Japanese "kawaii") digital stamps created from my original illustrations. I love "simple & cute" designs. So, most of my digital stamps are designed to match such a style. If you also like "simple & cute" style, you'll find something you have been wanting on Birdie Brown!!


As you can see the Sketch this week is great as usual, and the rounded corners really add some fun too!

The Grand Prize this week is:  3 digital images of your choice from the Birdie Brown Etsy Shop!  Torico also has a Blog for more great inspiration so take a look around it!

Digital Image - Birdie Brown-Amigurumi Bear
Cardstock - CTMH
Papers - MME/Lost & Found-Sunshine
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, corner rounder, sizzix button die cut, crochet thread, craftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.


8 comments :

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, your card is so stinkin cute. Such a perfect choice of colors and papers. I love that great big button. Have a good week.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Jeannie,
This is just adorable. Love the sweet image and th blue just makes everything POP!
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

dorable, those heart ballons will make this image good for valentines.

Joanna said...

Stunning. Great choice of papers this week. I love that big button. Is that a die?

Sally Dube said...

Love your papers and the Big Button is AwEsOmE!! Great card =)
Blessings to you Jeannie!!
Sally

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww. what a cutie of a card!! Love your image, colors and fun papers. Fabulous!!

Linda

Holly Gwilliams said...

I love this card Jeannie. It is soooo cute. Have a good week. Holly xx

Kathie said...

Yippee and welcome back my friend, I had only just deleted you off SSW DT team on my blog and it's with great pleasure to welcome you back!!!!You just couldn't stay away could you?
I love you wonderful cute card, especially the plaid paper and spots together. Very cute. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs