Sweet Sketch Wednesday 190 ~

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello there and Happy Wednesday or should I say Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  I'm very happy and excited to be back with the wonderful Design Team, I did miss hanging out and having fun and so I'm back to share more creations with the wonderful sponsors that we have.

The sponsor of this weeks challenge is Floppy Latte!!  This beautiful Digital Stamp is called Always a Bridesmaid, which I just think is the perfect name for it.  I couldn't resist having those ruffles stand out a bit, and I went with a dark and elegant color.  I would love wearing something like this!

Join us for the chance to be The Grand Prize winner of a Gift Certificate for $10!



Digital Image - Floppy Latte-Always a Bridesmaid
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - CTMH
Papers - MME/Blush Paper Pad
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Cricut (flowers), pearl buttons and brads and white glue.

 
 
 

8 comments :

mulberry station said...

Judi and I have been ohhhing and awwwing over you card. We love how you did the layering of the skirt. What a fantastic idea. The chocolate brown and teal is so pretty together. Your flower are gorgeous too. We are so happy to have you back. One big hug your way!!!
Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Jeannie - I love your card!! The colors are stunning and I absolutely love the layering!! So glad to have you back with us =)
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! I love how you made the ruffles stand out. Great use of dimension.

Holly Gwilliams said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie.

I love the dress and how you have made the ruffles pop out - I would never have thought to do that. This is such a gorgeous girly card.

Holly xx

Linda Anderson said...

Welcome back girlie!!! So wonderful seeing you again. So who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? I'm just in it for the yummy but bad for ya food since neither of our teams is in.

Your card is gorgeous. Love the ruffles, so elegant.

Linda

Heide said...

Happy to have you back!
Fantastic work on your card This week. Love the layering and the centers to you wonderful flowers.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

WOW, stunning card. Love the pink and brown. I love how you layered the dress, hugs....

Stef H (Glitterbabe) and FLD Creative Designer said...

i want to run out and buy that dress.... for myself - LOL. it's gorgeous!

thank you so much for choosing to use a glitterbabe (FLD) image!

hugs :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs