January Happiness

Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm sending a little 70 degree warmth to your corner of the world....it's going to be a beautiful weekend here in Phoenix after a couple of chilly weeks.  This is also for the DigiHaven challenge this week which is Snow/Winter.

Digital Image - I'm not sure where she is from, but I know her name is Saffron. If you happen to know, please shoot me a comment so I can update and share.
Digital Image  - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - CTMH
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, cricut (scallop circle), scallop scissor, ribbon, pop dots and white glue.

5 comments :

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous sentiment and I thank your for your warm..LOve your colours and design too.
Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Haven.
Chrissyxx

Carol Dee said...

Great layout! Fun color combination. Love the verse. Thanks for sending some warm. Hope it gets here soon! We are to have a single digit high for Monday. Brrrr.

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, cute image and I love the layout and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie, I like the image, colours and the sentiment, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Awesome card Jeannie, your coloring is fantastic!!!

(♥◠‿◠)Thank You (◠‿◠♥)
.•:*¨`*:•.For Joining Us.•:*¨`*:•.
♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs