Super Bird

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Weekend!  This one today is for two challenges; Hambo Hoedown - A project that shows off bright party colors.  I used Lime Green, Aqua, Sunny Yellow and Orange; and for the second challenge I used the Deconstructed Sketch No. 83 from Deconstructing Jen.

Digital Image & Sentiment - Hambo - Caped Chick
Cardstock - Stampin' Up and CTMH
Papers - CTMH
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, round punch, oval nestie, cricut scallop oval, scallop scissor, twine, pop dots and white glue.

 

8 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Another fun Hamboe card. I might even try to find time to get in on this challenge!

Amber said...

Super cute, love the patterned paper and stamp you used! Thanks for sharing!

mypurplehouse said...

This if really great! I love the DP and the stamp is so sweet. Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week!
Lyn

Carol Dee said...

I did it. Check out my last minute entry ! Hope your Sunday is relaxing. hugs....

Lola said...

LOL! OMG this brought the biggest smile to my face!!

Kecia said...

I'm loving the layout on this. The bright colors look great!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

Jennifer Shults said...

This is super fun! I love your bold patterns and bright colors! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Jeannie, this is so cute! I'd like to talk with you about using your card as a sample for an Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps challenge in the near future.

You can contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks, Jan =)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs