Mistletoe Tester ~

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hello out there!!.....When I hit "delete blog" back in October I hesitated until it told me I had 90 days to change my mind.  Don't you wish all things in life had an undelete key?...well I sure do!   So it's been awhile and yes I've had some fun creating, didn't accomplish everything I hoped to by now, but I guess I missed doing this more than I thought I would.  So here I am back with a bunch of Christmas and Holiday creations for you to hopefully be inspired by.  I just love this image from Bugaboo!

Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps - JJ Ornament Mistletoe Tester
Paper - Random
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Prisma glitter, border punch, crochet thread, and white glue.

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, welcome back girlfriend it's so good to have you back I've missed you heaps and your wonderful creations and I'm so glad you didn't use that delete button as there's far to much history to be lost. Just love your card and as you know from the pass JJ has to be one of my very favourite images from Bugboo. Take care I'll catch up with you soon.
Hugs
Kathie

Jan Cameli said...

Thank you for coming back! I love your color combinations and "Lil Miss Tester"! I missed checking out all your incredible creations.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

And you didn't think I wouldn't notice you are creating again? Don't delete this blog woman!! This card is fantastic ... and the image is from our January "Grand Re-Opening" Sponsor. I love this card and OH how it would fit into our next fortnight theme of "Ornaments". Even thought it's not a freebie, enter it anyway!! You are aware that we're holding a DT call ... right? There's only 3 days left to apply. Email me! It's so nice to see your designs again. ♥ Denise

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Glad to see you back even if it is just for a short while. Love the latest card.

Lisa D.

Lola said...

I had just started following you when you "went away." Glad you're back - and I LOVE JJ.

Carol Dee said...

JEANNIE - it is so good to see you again. ;) I sure missed seeing you at Thanksgiving !!!!
The card is pretty cute. I finally got my cards in the mail today. Sooo far behind this year.
I will check in often to see what great new creations you have for use. :) Hugs....

Unknown said...

So glad you are back!!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs