This adorable teacup is from Broken Box Stock and I want to invite you to join this fabulous club and receive a new image every week for a year!  Yes that's 52 images for $9.99 and that is one smokin' hot deal I tell ya!

I have adored Wendy's digi's for some time now and to have the opportunity to share them with all of you makes me very happy!  How about one for you and one as a Holiday gift for the friend who has everything?  This is one gift that keeps on giving for the entire year and is sure to put a smile on your face each week!  Click here NOW and join this amazing Digi-Stamp Club and don't forget to mention that I sent you!

Digital Image - Teacup - Broken Box Stock

Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Daisy D's
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, scallop scissor, prisma glitter, ribbon, carftworkcards candi, pop dots and white glue.

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful tea cup card. I have been thinking about joining. It really is a great bargain. Have a wonderful week. hugs...

Sally said...

Hi Jeannie - I actually had that tea cup in my shopping cart, got interrupted, and didn't get back to make the purchase!! It really is a great deal - I will be signing up SOON!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs