Washi Tape Love ~

Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Our sponsor this week is Krista from Saturated Canary, which is where this little cutie is from and the Grand Prize is 2 free digi's from Krista's shop! 
 
Here is a little bit about Krista:
My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)

 
Digital Image & Sentiment - Saturated Canary
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Basic Grey
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut hearts, rhinestones, prisma glitter, ribbon, pop dots and white glue.


Peace & Luv,


11 comments :

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie she's so cute, I think I can remember one of my boys and a large roll of sticky tape. Love this image and wonderful colours. Great card and design papers.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

This is so darn cute Jeannie, especially with that fun sentiment! Love your soft pastel colors here and those fun hearts. Such a pretty girlie card and one that is perfect for a crafter too! Have a terrific week!
Hugs,
Sharon

Heide said...

This is so adorable! Love the saying, it is super cute.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, your cute image really makes me smile. I don't know why I missed this one when I was looking for images. She is so cute. I love your addd bow and hearts. So perfect. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Carol Dee said...

CUTE, Love those Saturated Canary images. Pretty colors and papers. hugs...

Joanna said...

Oh Jeannie, I really do love your crafting style. I look forward to seeing your creation every week and this card did NOT disappoint! Love it! My son can totally identify with your sentiment, he's a nut about blue painters tape.

Linda Anderson said...

Too fabulous Jeannie!!! I never saw this image, now it's on my wish list. You have such an eye for detail. Really, really sweet.

Linda

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
PS: Hope you will play along with our BLOG HOP over at DigiStamps4Joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Wedgie said...

Soooo cute! I love the image and brilliant sentiment...something many of us can relate too!!
Wedgie xxx

Sally said...

Jeannie - your card just makes me smile!! Love everything about it!!
Blessings to you - Sally

Arlana said...

What sweet card. Love your beautiful colors. Your added detail is always so perfect. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs