Happy Friday Post #2!  If you're looking for the Broken Box Stock post, see below!

This week's Challenge at Digi Haven is Halloween!!  As soon as I found this freebie I knew I had to have him!  He is from Pink Cat Studio, and be sure to check out all of the other great digitals they have to offer there too.  They also sell rubber stamps too!

We'd love to see what you create with a free digital image that reminds you of Halloween that is still available as a download.


If you don't currently have any digital images, you can use this one that I've used today, or head on over to the Digi Haven Blog and there you will see what the rest of the DT has found to download and are available for you to use right away too!


Digital Image - Pink Cat Studio-Pumpkin Head Frog
Digital Sentiment - The Cutting Cafe
Cardstock & Papers - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, ribbon, buttons, pop dots and white glue.

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

OMG that frog tounge is kinda creepy! I did pop over and find a really fun one at Pink CAt that I bought! (You are so BAD.....) HUGS...

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha. Such a cute digi from Pink Cat Studio! I love their digi stamps! I'm giving away a $10 gift certificate to their studio on my blog at the end of the month. Check it out! :) I absolutely love the design of your card! The papers and colors are wonderful and the sentiment is perfect! Love your coloring on that scary frog too!
~sandy, digi haven DT
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Wendy Fraser said...

Love that cute image, made me smile! Super layout too. xx

Mynnette said...

This is so darling! LOVE the image and the coloring and I totally adore your darling bow and button treatment! :)

Crea-Sandra said...

Great card, love the lay-out and the freebie is awesome!
Hugs Sandra

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Such a cute card!!!
~DEANNE~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs