Shake a tail feather....love that!!  This is for Hambo Hoedown's challenge this week with this cute Bird Balloon image and the additional challenge to add chevrons or zig zag's.  Try as I might I couldn't find any chevron paper in my stash so I did the zig zag circle border and the zig zag border at the bottom!  I used Deconstructing Jen's Sketch No. 70.

***Update 9/25 - I won Best in Show!!***

Digital Image & Sentiment-Hambo Hoedown-Bird Balloon
Cardstock and Papers - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut, twill ribbon, border punch, pop dots and white glue. 


Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Dawn Mercedes said...

wow...Love this layout with the tierred layers...and that spikey theme in the border punch and behind the circle. This is so well planned...thanks for dancing with us at the Hambo Hoedown!

Carol Dee said...

OMG, I am loving these Hambo sets. This guy is so funny. Love the card.

Paper Ribbons said...

I love your card! The different layers just make it great. I love how you made a chevron with the zig zag. So creative. Thank you for sharing with us.

Alma

Paper Ribbons said...

I love your card! The different layers just make it great. I love how you made a chevron with the zig zag. So creative. Thank you for sharing with us.

Alma

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable and I love the sentiment with this image! Fabulous card design.

Deborah Anton said...

Great card! I love the colors and all the layering! Thanks for playing the hoedown!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is adorable and as soon as I saw that bird image I had to head straight to the store and buy him.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs