Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 172!!

The sponsor of this week's fabulous sketch is DigiStamp Boutique, just like every month!  We so appreciate Sally Ann's generosity and thank her for all of the adorable images she creates that we get to play with!  The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 6 digital images of the winner's choice....woohoo!!

Here are a few of the places to see more of these absolutely adorable images and to get lots of inspiration too: 
 
http://www.lovetodoodle.blogspot.com http://www.digistampboutique.blogspot.com

Want even more inspiration?....don't forget to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have created and join us...we love to see what you create with our sketches!


Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, rectangle nestie, cricut, twine, pop dots and white glue.

Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie your card really makes me smile, reminds me of a set of dress up teeth my boys had. Love your colours, papers and such great embellishments. Awesome card my friend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie your card really makes me smile, reminds me of a set of dress up teeth my boys had. Love your colours, papers and such great embellishments. Awesome card my friend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie I love that fun image. Your papers are the sweetest. Love your fun colors. Thanks for all you do. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

Sally said...

What a cute card Jeannie!! One can't help but smile with that super cute image!! I really like your EEK... Spider badge too!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Joanna said...

What a little cutie that image is! Were BOTH images from DigiStamp Boutique? The both work so well on this card. I have got to get going on my Halloween cards too. Lovely job sweetie.

Heide said...

ACK!!!
This little guy put a big smile on my face. Super cute. Every time I look at him I giggle! Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

funny Halloween card. Love his fangs!

mulberry station said...

Such a spooky cute little guy. Your card brought a smile to my face too. Super cute Jeannie!
Hugs, Nancy

melody said...

what a fun halloween card...and cute image! love it!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh this is adorable Jeannie!! Even a spooky vampire can be cute!! Enjoy your weekend.

Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute image! What a fantastic card! Love your take on the sketch!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs