Well hello there and Happy Friday again! I am very excited and proud to announce that I have been chosen to be a new member of the Broken Box Stock Design Team and this is my first week joining them!

I just adore all of Wendy's images, the Toodles are certainly my favorites, and this little shopper is just one of them!


For Challenge #7 which starts today here on the Blog, and the theme is Summer Pastels....fun right?!  We want to see you use soft, summer-inspired pastels for your color palette!  Now you do need to use one of the Broken Box Stock images, but you won't have any trouble picking out any of them to play with I'm sure, and there are also bunches of freebies to choose from too!

You have 2 weeks to join us, so this challenge will end on Thursday, August 23rd.  That's a lot of time to show us what you've got and I can't wait to see them!

The Grand Prize winner will receive a $5 Gift Certificate!!

Digital Image - Broken Box Stock - Shopper Toodle
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Paper - DCWV's -The Whimsy Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, ribbon, flowers, craftworkcards candi, glue, and pop dots.

Peace & Luv,
 

2 comments :

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a fab card - that image is awesome. TFS

Carol Dee said...

COGRATULATIONS :) What fun. Sweet card. If I have some spare time, I might give this a try. ;)hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs