Hello and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 168-121!!!

The sponsor of this week's challenge is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and this is just one of the hysterical images there that just cracks me up!  I can totally relate to this, much more so in my younger days of course...but still!

The Grand Prize winner of this week's challenge will receive 7 digi stamps that value $21 ~ now that's something to play for!
You can find these images at the Bugaboo Digi Stamps Store and there is always something fun happening on their challenge blog called Catch the Bug!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have created with some of these images!

Digital Stamp & Sentiment - Bugaboo Digi Stamps-Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone 2
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Paul Deen (Michael's cheap bins, 12 6x6 papers, might have been $1.50ish) 
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, buttons, twine and pop dots.

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I love it, love it, love it. I looked at this image myself but did't of using like you did. Awesome work girlfriend. I have to get this image it would be perfect for a good friend of mine and we do like to have a wine together once and a while. Love this card great work. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I really love the colors and papers you have used for your card. Really a nice combinaition. Your card makes me smile. Beautiful job!!
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Jeannie, you used one of my favorite images!!! I think all us girls can relate! Fabulous card.

Linda

Carol Dee said...

YIKES where has the week gone? I forgot it was Wednesday until I saw your post! I have lots of Bugaboo images so I must play along ( Just got hte one you used a few weeks ago and have not used it yet) :(
LOVE the fun card you have made. Too funny. Hugs...

Heide said...

Your card put a smile on my face! Super cute, love the saying as well as the perfect image.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Arlana said...

What fun card. Love your paper combination and such sweet colors. Have a sweet day!!! Hugs Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs