Happy Friday Post #1!  This week's Challenge at Digi Haven is DAYS GONE BY!!  I found this fun freebie from Create with TLC and I wanted a funny sentiment to go with it, so when I came across this one I thought it totally looked like she could be saying it, right?!  

We'd love to see what you create with a free digital image that has something to do with DAYS GONE BY that is still available as a download, so show us what you've got!

If you don't currently have any digital images, you can use this one that I've used today, or head on over to the Digi Haven Blog and there you will see what the rest of the DT has found to download and are available for you to use right away too!
 
Digital Image - Create with TLC - Vintage Freebie
Cardstock - Random scrap...
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, doily, buttons, lace and pop dots.



Peace & Luv,


4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Too funny. I once heard my neice say that. She bounced more checks than anyone I ever knew! Love the doily with the vintage image. Hugs...

Crea-Sandra said...

Lovely! Really love all the soft colors and coloring!
Hugs Sandra

Denise said...

What a wonderful vintage card that captured the theme "Days Gone By" perfectly. Gone are the days of the old typewriters. Gone are the days of the gloves and hats. Gone are the days of the checks ... well, almost. LOL Your coloring is "period" perfect and so is the lace. Your photos are always so crisp, bright and clean. Great job on this card! ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.BlogSpot.com

Sandy Trefger said...

This is adorable! I love the pink color and the doily. Perfect image for Days Gone By and your coloring is awesome!
~Sandy, Digi Haven DT
sandy's crafty creations

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs