Happy Friday and this week's Challenge at the Digi Haven Blog is YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!!  I chose to use this pre-colored freebie from PINK CAT STUDIOS that I thought fit this challenge well.
 
The only rule to join us is to create something with a free digital image that has something to do with something that's yummy for your tummy that is still available as a download.

If you don't currently have any digital images, you can use this one that I've used today, or head on over to the Digi Haven Blog and there you will see what the rest of the DT has found to download and are available for you to use right away too!

Be sure to check out all of the wonderful, cute and fun digital images at Pink Cat Studios as well!

Digital Image - PCS - Duck Baked a Pie (freebie)
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Cookbookin'
Other Stuff - Ribbon, craftworkcards candi and pop dots.


Peace & Luv,


7 comments :

Claire said...

LOL this made me smile - what a great card! Hugs, Claire x

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is brilliant - love the colours and all the elements. TFS

Crea-Sandra said...

This is too cute!!
Hugs Sandra

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable image and I love the colors of your card! So cute!
~Sandy, Digi Haven DT
sandy's crafty creations

Karen said...

Love this cute little chef goose and the sentiment is perfect. Wonderful card! Congrats on the DT at Broken Box. I may join the challenge this week as I have several images.

Ashley said...

This is TOO cute! I love the color combo used on this card. :)

Ashley

tampatha said...

I just love this card! The image is just adorable and I love your color choices for the DP!
tammy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs