Happy Friday and this week's Challenge at Digi Haven is LETTING KIDS BE KIDS!!  I found this adorable freebie here and I thought he was just as cute as can be!
 
We'd love to see what you create with a free digital image that has something to do with Letting Kids be Kids that is still available as a download.

If you don't currently have any digital images, you can use this one that I've used today, or head on over to the Digi Haven Blog and there you will see what the rest of the DT has found to download and are available for you to use right away too!


Digital Image - Carinas Pysselsida

Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Colorbok/Flavia (really old!)
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Cricut, buttons and pop dots.


Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Carina said...

Hi!
I,m so glad that you will use my digistamps and your card is fantastic.Lovley coloring.
You are welcome to have moore of them.

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Goodness, He is cute (and guilty! )Love the BG paper. TGIF , hugs....

Crea-Sandra said...

He is so cute!! Love the papers!
Hugs Sandra

Denise said...

What an adorable image and terrific freebie find! Your coloring is fabulous and brings this image to life. I have a tug at my heart and almost feel sorry for this little guy. LOL. Wonderful job! ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.Blogspot.com

mulberry station said...

Your card is precious! I love that image.
hugs, Nancy

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable little guy and your card turned out wonderful!
Sandy
sandy's crafty creations

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs