Happy Friday and this week's Challenge at the Digi Haven Blog is BACK TO SCHOOL!! I know some of you mom's out there may be happy about this and some may be sad, and here in Arizona most kids are starting back up next week already! 
The only rule to join us this week is to create something with a digital image that has something to do with going Back to School that is still available as a download.

If you don't currently have any digital images, you can use this one that I've used today, or head on over to the Digi Haven Blog and you will see what the rest of the DT there has found to download and are available for you to use right away too!

Be sure to check out all of Michelle Perkett's fabulous digital's at her Etsy Shop-The Art of Michelle Perkett.

Digital Image - Michelle Perkett Studio - Thomas 
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Random scraps
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, cricut stars, brown ink/sponge, corner rounder, ribbon, button and pop dots.

Peace & Luv,


7 comments :

Claire said...

This is a great card Jeannie - fab image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Carol Dee said...

Oh... don't remind me... School (work) resume on the 14th. So early this year. I Love the colors fun ribbon/button accent. Have a fun weekend, hugs...

Crea-Sandra said...

Love this one, I always find myself a hard time to make boys/guys cards, but this is great!!
Hugs Sandra

sweetbloominscraps said...

A wonderful back to school card! Love the Blue and Brown, your ribbon and button and inked stars!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Judi

Karen said...

Jeannie I just wanted to tell you that I love your card. Wasn't Thomas a great "freebie" I love all Michelle's images. He was fun to color too.

Denise said...

Jeannie this is a wonderful card. I'm so glad both you and Karen found this image since there aren't too many masculine freebies out there that would fit this theme. Awesome job! Your coloring is fantastic! ♥ Denise

Sandy Trefger said...

This is adorable! I love the colors of the card and your digi image and it's coloring are fab!
~Sandy, Digi Haven DT
sandy's crafty creations

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs