Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 166!
 
The sponsor of this week's sketch is Elisabeth Bell Designs, and some of the most adorable images you've ever seen! The Grand Prize this week is the choice of 2 digis from the three that the SSW Design Team have created with this week.  The one that I used is called Creative Genius and the other two are Click; which is the little gal with the camera or Toot Toot; the little boy with the train as seen below:

Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection features enchanting, whimsical, Digital stamps for all of your paper-crafting projects!

Although Elisabeth illustrates for several stamp companies, no one except Elisabeth Bell herself has a collection of sweet digital stamps, this is a perfect way to get your instant gratification.

Here are a couple of the places to find her images:

As always, the rest of the Design Team have created some fabulous cards with these images, so be sure to head on over to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog and be inspired!  

Digital Image - Elisabeth Bell Designs
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Paper - Basic Grey
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, nestie butterfly, Stampin' Up leaf punch, Cricut flower, ribbon, craftworkcards candi, small round punch, and pop dots.

Peace & Luv, 


9 comments :

Gina said...

I like!!! Looks like the card size is bigger maybe!?!?!? But I likie

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie wow great minds think a like. This is such a sweet card I think your pretty mauve colours really attacked me to your card. Love your design papers and cute flowers and sentiment. Take care and have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

That is a perfect day! Spending time at my craft table :) ALL 3 images are adorable. )more items for my wish list.)LOL. Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Dangina Martinez said...

Lovely card! I have to agree, her images are remarkable.
Hugs, Dangina

Arlana said...

Jeannie, I love the colors you used on your image. such sweet papers. You always have the cutest embellishments. Have a sweet day!!!
HUGS Arlana

Heide said...

Jeannie,
What an adorable card. Super papers and great coloring. I just love the little flowers you have added...so cute. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Wow, Jeannie, you did an amazing job with your image, Mine pales in conparision. Great job my friend!!! have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

So sweet Jeannie!! This image reminds me of my two kitties, always wherever I am!!! And I love it!

Linda

Simple and Sweet said...

Jeannie, what a sweet card! I love the soft colors and the image is just colored perfectly! You always do such an incredible job!
Erika

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs