I think I could probably cash in pretty good if I bet that 99.9% of you out there probably have some pretty cute recipe cards that will never get written on.....am I right?  Ok maybe that percentage is too high, but I know that this one inspired me with it's cuteness and hey it's just more cardstock to add to your stash!

Are you wondering what's on the inside, since I didn't put anything on the outside?  I bet you can guess...
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps - JJ Baking (Did you see the chocolate chips on top of her shoes?!.....hehe!)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Paper & Recipe Card - Cookbookin' Chocolate Celebration
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, border punch, ribbon, button, crochet thread and pop dots.


Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm Chocolate! Love the recipe card and J.J.'s shoes!!! Have a terrific Tuesday and try to stay cool (I see Phoenix was over 100 degrees.) *sigh*

Sharon Basel said...

Gosh I love this card! Perfect papers and layout. So darn cute Jeannie! You have such wonderful talent and creativity!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs