Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 162-34!! 

The sponsor of this week's Sketch Challenge is Pattie's Creations and the Grand Prize winner this week will receive 3 free digi's!! 

Here is a little something about Pattie: 
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have created and join us for the chance to win!

Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock/Papers - Stampin' Up
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, border punch, Cricut, rhinestone.
 
Peace & Luv,
 

12 comments :

Heide said...

This is just stunning, love the paper piecing. I would love a pair of shoes like this. What lovely papers. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

WOW, LOVE this card. Love the SU papers. Love,love, love those SHOES!!!! Oh how I wish I could still wear them. *sigh*
Great sketch, maybe it is time to play along.... hugs

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie, Those paper pieced shoes couldn't be any cuter! Love the colors you used on this card! Don't think I would have come up with this combo...but it is so striking! I love the Miss Shoe sentiment! Way too cute!
Hugs, Judi

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I knew you would pick this image and use paper peicing on it. I really love your card. It is everything I knew it would be. I invisioned it before you even posted it. Your sentiment is adorable too. Super cute card!
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Jeannie, this card is fabulous!!! I love those shoes and your paper piecing. How terrific too the accents with the marker, I would never think to do that! So sassy and stylish.

Linda

Denise said...

Wonderful! I love it!!

Denise said...

Love this card!!

Simple and Sweet said...

Jeannie, I love the paper peicing and the bright colors! Such a fun card!
Erika

Arlana said...

Oh I love your red pumps. The paper piecing is just so sweet. Cutest card ever. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Mynnette said...

Jeannie, this is AMAZING--LOVE the use of this patterned paper and the coloring on top of it to create shading, etc. is genius!!! :)

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I love your shoes the most perfect paper piecing and they look spectacular. As soon as I saw this image I had to have it. I had tried a pair of shoes on just like them a day or two before Judi gave us the image selection and the ones I tried on were black suede I so wanted them but they didn't have my size and the next size up were just too big. I was going to colour mine black but thought that the detail wouldn't show up very well so I'm glad I coloured mine the colour I did use. Yummy shoes.....
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

This is a gorgeous card! Love what you did with the paper piecing on the shoes and the combination of papers that makes this stand out. Your sentiments are always so perfect too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs