Happy Friday and this week's Challenge theme at Digi Haven is Fanciful Fairies.....ooohh right?

So the only rule to join us is to create something with a digital Fanciful Fairy freebie (say that 3 times fast) that you have found that is still available as a download...that's it!

Digi Haven is a fabulous new challenge blog and a great place to see what can be done with all of those digitals that so many generous artists out there give away to us, and then you have the opportunity to download them for yourself as well...score!!  If you don't have one, well how about starting with this adorable cute little gal - Or head on over to the Digi Haven blog and you will see what the rest of the DT there has available to download and use too.  Please join us, I can't wait to see what you create!

Digital Image & Sentiment - Whimsie Doodles (freebie)
Cardstock & All Papers - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, background stamp from Sassafras, ribbon, buttons, needle (for the paper piercing), glitter pen, crochet thread and pop dots.

I used Deconstructed Sketch No. 60 and my inspiration came from Arielle.

Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

She is so cute, I love the pinks and greens used. I popped over to digi haven and picked up lots of fun FREE stuff. Thanks and TGIF, have a fun weekend (try to stay cool!) Hugs....

tampatha said...

Jeannie this card is gorgeous. I love the soft colors and the tag design on the card is great. I also love that you decorated the inside as well. Beautifully done. I have to say, I think this one is my favorite this week.

Sandy Trefger said...

Jeannie, I love this card. Such a sweet adorable free digi. I love Whimsie Doodles! Your coloring is lovely.
~Sandy, Digi Haven DT
sandy's crafty creations

Gina said...

Love it!!! Neat take on the I Miss You Card

Crea-Sandra said...

Lovely card, and lovely colors!
Hugs Sandra

Denise said...

This is an awesome card Jeannie. The image is just as cute as can be and your coloring is fabulous. I absolutely love all the layers you have on this ... your design is gorgeous. ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.Blogspot.com

Ashley said...

What an adorable card! Her little fairy wings are just precious. :)

Ashley DH DT

Sharon Basel said...

Great card Jeannie! I love the border stamp in the background. Very cute!

Karen said...

Love the colors in this one and this little image is too sweet.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs