The sponsor of this week's challenge is the always fun Bugaboo Stamps and the Grand Prize winner will receive 7 digi stamps that vale $21!!
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps:  As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!  If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find stamps at Totally Stampalicious.  Finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.
 
As usual, the SSW Design Team Diva's have some fabulous creations for you, so if you need some inspiration be sure to check them all out and join us.  We love to see what you create with our sketches!
 
 
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock/Paper Set - CTMH - Stella
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, circle nestie, Cricut Flowers-CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge, small (inside) flower punch, pearls, ribbon, pop dots.
 
Peace & Luv,
 
 

8 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, wow this image is just so you I really love it. I just love her dress and no shoes, great colours I love the orange, I'm so into orange and paprika this winter in my clothing. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

I love this image! Great coloring and what a great hippy, Boho feel to this card. Love the different papers.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

Oooo she is lovely. I really like the bugaboo images (I have more than a few!) Good Luck with the challenges. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love the sharp crispness of your card. Your flowers are so fun and add the perfect touch to your card. I love the fun image. I am not sure I have noticed this one before.
Have a great week. Keep cool.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Wow, this is one of my faves of yours. You are rocking it with those TLC sentiments and your flowers are perfection this week.
Take care of yourself, I will miss working with you Jeannie. Your cards always make me feel good!
hugs....

Arlana said...

Jeannie I love your you did my sketch. using the 4 different papers is so SWEET. You have used such cute papers too. Darling embellishments and image. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Linda Anderson said...

Oh so fabulous Jeannie. This card is so you too!! Love that image and your variety of papers. Gorgeous.

Linda

Simple and Sweet said...

Jeannie, what an awesome card! Love how sharp and bright it looks! I am always amazed by what you do!
Erika

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs