The generous sponsor of this week's challenge is DigStamp Characters and the Grand Prize winner this week will receive 3 Digital Images from either one of these sites:


Here is a special message from Heather herself:

Hello you talented crafters!
My name is Heather Ellis and I live in Birmingham in the UK with my husband and two children.

I am a writer and illustrator and I come from a very creative family. I have always drawn ever since I can remember. I love creating cute characters and children are my inspiration and hope it shows in my work.

I hope you all enjoy using my characters in your card and scrapbook making. I always enjoy looking at all of your creations when you create with my images and I am always amazed at YOUR talents.


Enjoy creating!
Love Heather Ellis X

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Diva's have created as well for lots of inspiration and join us!
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock/Papers - CTMH  
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, nesties, scallop scissor, Cricut, ribbon, button, crochet thread, and rhinestones.

Peace & Luv,

8 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I didn't realise you were shifting hope the shift went well? I would hate to shift from here we've been here 8 years and you cumulate so much junk especially with the boys. I love your card this week, this is a great image and I love your green polka dots and your great ribbon. Take care wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox
P.S It's getting colder here this morning 0c and -2c where my boys go to school. It was a white frost.

Heide said...

Oh so cute! What a fun green bow. Have super week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

I sure love that bow. It adds such a nice touch to your card. I love your fun papers...it has been fun to see how we have created with this image. YOur card is adorable.
Hope you are able to keep cool down it all the hot weather.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Cute, cute, cute Jeannie!!!!! Love your bow and twine too, what a fun embellie. Love how three of us used this same image, same pinks and greens, yet our cards all look so totally different. Hope you are all settled in.

Linda

Simple and Sweet said...

Hi Jeannie,
What a cute card! I love the bright colors that you used! And I love the embellishments that you used too! Hope you have a great week!
Erika

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, love that bow~ Great sketch to work with. (Looks like you are settled in as we are seeing more of you.) :) Hugs....

Patti P. said...

oh, love the ribbon and twine together and your papers are so happy, makes me smile. I think we all had a blast with the images and sketch this week.
hugs, have a great weekend.

Arlana said...

Jeannie i am loving those greens and pinks. This is just the sweetest image. Sorry I am so late!!! Have a sweet day!!!! HUGS Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs