Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday 157!!

The sponsor of our sketch this week is Krista from Saturated Canary.....I luv, luv, luv her images!!  The winner of this week's challenge will receive 2 free digi's from Krista's shop...woohoo!!

Speaking of Krista's shop....check it out here:

http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/collections/all

http://www.saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/

Here's a message from Krista herself:
My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog,Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Claire said...

Fab card Jeannie - love this image and you have used a fab combo of colours. Hugs, Claire x

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie this image is perfect, I love your colour combo and she's just so cute. I love Krista's images as well there's just something about them and they're wonderful to colour. Take care hope all is well with you have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

OMG she is so YOU! Love the darling Hippie Chick. ;) Your card is fabulous. The flower is AMAZING. Good Luck, hope this card is a winner (I think it is.) Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Wow, Jeannie, your card is amazing. I love everything about your card. I will make sure it is one SSW. It will put it on the blog right now. hope your move went well. Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Super card!
Love the Great coloring and fun papers. The butterflies are just the perfect touch with the image.
Take care and have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, Wow, this couldn't be any cuter from the image to the papers, butterflies and flower embellishment! You colored her so wonderfully! Isn't she sweet? I luv, luv, lov Krista's images too!
Fabulous job!
Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

The Stamper's Touch said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jeannie! Love how your colored her, especially her hair. Hope all is going well with the move. Hugs to you.

Linda

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, these SC images were made for you, I always look forward to seeing what you have created and this time, just let me say WOW! She is gorgeous. Love the flower as well.
Hope you are having a grand week.hugs...

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Jeannie, such a cute image with wonderful colouration.love your paper and pretty floral and butterfly detail. -x-

Arlana said...

Jeannie' I love your color combo. Your papers are so sweet- Love your handmade flower.Have a sweet day . Arlana@ssw!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs