Hello and Happy Monday!  Isn't this pretty?!  My good friend Ronah made this beautiful treat box and I just had to share it!  I don't have anything made of my own because I'm getting ready to move and you know how that is...chaos, furniture, and boxes everywhere!  What I'm going to try and do is at least post something for you on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I will for sure have the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenges ready for you, and like I said I'll have a little tidbit of something on Monday's and Friday's.  Even if it isn't a card, I will be checking in with something for you to look at....deal?


Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Catherine said...

What a lovely creation...

Carol Dee said...

Sending wishes for a SMOOTH move! Love the darling dress box. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs