Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #155!!!

Our sweet sponsor this week is A DAY FOR DAISIES

A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $12 Gift Card to ADFD Shop!

Check out all of the places to view these amazing images for lots of inspiration:
ADFD WEBSITE: www.adayfordaisies.com

The rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team Diva's have all created some real masterpieces this week, so be sure to check them all out and leave 'em a little love!

I can't wait to see what you create with this terrific Sketch!
Digital Image - A Day for Daisies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - DCWV's Whimsy Stack
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, cricut flowers, center flower punch and two tiny pearls.

Peace & Luv,

8 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie your creations this week have been amazing especially the lovely dress box and your wonderful dress stand card both so feminine. I love this weeks card, very pretty and I adore your flowers this is such a perfect girlie card. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

ADORABEL and Amazing that you got it done while moving! hugs...

Heide said...

Jeannie,
What a super cute card...love the image and you papers together. So sweet. Have a great long weekend.
Hugs, Heide

The Stamper's Touch said...

Jeannie, this card made me smile. It is so adorable and oh so girlie!!! I love it!

Linda

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I lover the soft color scheme you have used for your card. The image is so cute. the perfect birthday card for a girl. Love it. I also love your dress gift box, How fun. such a fun gift to get from your friend. Hope things go well with the move. Oh, how I hate moving.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally said...

I love your papers and your choice of image - I think that is one I will have to purchase!! Beautiful card!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie,
What a cute dress box your friend made! Thanks for showing us! Your birthday card is way too cute! I love the cheerful papers you comboed together. And your punched flowers are darling! Great image...but as we all know...they are all fabulous images at ADFD. Good luck in your packing and moving!
Hugs, Judi

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, I can always count on your cards to make me smile and feel good. This image is so pretty and your coloring is fab! Love those flowers.
I too would love a few days at the beach, it is only about a 5 hour drive for me, so many soon.
hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs