The sponsor of this week's fabulous sketch is DigiStamp Boutique, just like every month!  We so appreciate Sally Ann's generosity and thank her for all of the adorable images she creates that we get to play with!  The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 6 digital images of the winner's choice....woohoo!!

Here are a few of the places to see more of these absolutely adorable images and to get lots of inspiration too: 
http://www.lovetodoodle.blogspot.com

Want even more inspiration?....don't forget to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have created and join us...we love to see what you create with our sketches!

Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Close to My Heart
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, silk ribbon, crochet thread, button and craftworkcards candi.

Peace & Luv,


11 comments :

Gina said...

I just love this one!!! It is so cute! Great job

Catherine said...

Fab funky card, love the cute little image....

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh Jeannie, your card is soooooo adorable! I love it!! Cute image and with such wonderful colors and papers. Totally fabulous!

Linda

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie, I have never noticed this sweet image from Sally Ann. You have colored it to perfection. I love your colors and sweet papers. Your bow make the perfect embellishment. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Heide said...

Jeannie,
I just love this card!
Great papers and I am a big reader and this is such a sweet image.
Great work.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

Great card, the craftworkswords brads are the perfect finishing touch!

mulberry station said...

My goodness, this is sooo cute. I really love your choice of papers and your bow. The sentiment couldn't be more perfect. Absolutely adorable image!!
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie your card is just so super cute this week I'm loving every little bit about it. Cute image, wonderful colours and awesome embellishments. I love your lovely green bow and button with twine. Great card and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, this is such a great design. I love the angles, colors and especially the embellishments. Great job and a beautiful card.
hugs...

Love to Doodle! said...

A fabulous creation Jeannie - stunningly gorgeous... Sally-Ann :o)

Sharon Basel said...

This is just fantastic Jeannie. I love the contrast of the papers and colors together and you perfectly colored image really stands out against them. I really love this - one of your best!
Hugs,
Sharon

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs