This week's sponsor makes me so happy I can hardly stand it!  It's none other than Diedre Mosher/formerly of Shirley's 2 Girls.....can you believe it?!!!  I have loved and adored these images for so long, I was on their Design Team for a short time, and I am so happy to be able to showcase Diedre's images again!  You know how when someone asks you who you would spend time with if you ever had the chance, well Diedre is one of those people on my list!  Thank you, thank you, thank you Diedre for sponsoring us this week, for being a bright lite for me on my darkest days, and for bringing me so much happiness through your artwork.  You are my inspiration!

Deidre Mosher Bio: Wildy Whimsical and Seriously Sassy Art is definitely a trademark of Deidre Mosher.

I have been in the business of art for over 25+ years. Starting out as a fashion illustrator, moving into Art Direction, where I did everything from print to TV...and eventually I found my way back to illustration. My art is just plain fun and my love of color is clearly evident in the designs I create. I'm currently licensed with a variety of companies...my designs are used on craft products, greeting cards/paper products, kitchenware, business products and such. 

I am first and foremost an...Illustrator and Designer. I am inspired by seriously sassy & bold colors, but also love the 'wow factor' of classic black and white designs. I'm crazy for stripes and dots, and they are a repeated theme in my work. 

As an Illustrator, I work in many mediums and styles, ranging from the line art to pastels...having fun adapting them to the latest project. I am inspired by some my favorite artists ...Matisse's use of bold color, Klimt's knowledge of figures and lavish attention to detail, and Gauguin's wild approach to his subjects. They are all so 'awe inspiring'! I'm happiest when I am in my studio and starting a new project...making a mess, experimenting...and even throwing paint.
Any day in the studio is a great day!

I usually get an idea when I least expect it...so when the 'light bulb' goes off...I sketch and sketch and sketch...(hence the reason I buy tracing paper in bulk). I always begin with a pencil and paper, and it evolves from there. My favorite part of the process?? EVERYTHING...from beginning to end.

 

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Diedre's Etsy Shop!

Here are the links to Diedre:
Digital Images - You Make Me Feel Like Dancin' and Love Not War
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Random Scraps
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, Michael's ribbon, CTMH button, twine, Cricut flower border.

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Heide said...

Jeannie,
Just love how this card turned out! It is so fun and sassy. Fab coloring and what great ribbon.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

CUTE, love the image and ribbon with those papers. YEAH the week is 1/2 over! Hugs...

mulberry station said...

How fun to be able to work with Deidre's images again. It bet you are just loving it. I bet it brings back some fond memories. Your card shows how much you love her images. This is a gorgeous card. Beautifully done my friend.
Hugs, Nancy

The Stamper's Touch said...

Beyond words fabulous Jeannie!! One fun image, inside and out!!! Such a wonderful, happy, dance like you mean it kind of card!!

Linda

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute papers.....

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I was so anxious to see which of Deidre's image you would choose. She is dancing to her heart's content! I am so happy you let me know about Deidre. I think I am as happy as you are! Love the little image on the inside of your card too!
Hugs, Judi

Arlana said...

Jeannie I love the image that you chose to uses. Your papers are so perfect for this image. So fun to be using Deidre images again.We love thenm so much too!!! I can tell how much joy you had by being on her team. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Patti P. said...

This card makes me happy...you did it so proud and so glad you are happy....I was thrilled to get to use her images!
Love the way you did the inside and your great colors.
hugs...

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie this card is just so you, I adore it. Love your colours and your perfect ribbon embellishment and I adore what you did in the inside of your card. Well done my friend it so perfect.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

This is such a great card! I love the image and especially the one you put on the inside. Fab papers and colors. Really, really fun Jeannie!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs