Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there!  If you're a Mom I hope your day is filled with good times with your loved ones and special memories of the Mom's who you will never forget.  Today's card is in memory of my Mom, who enjoyed sewing and flowers so very much.


Stamps - CTMH Simple Stitches
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Tag Set - CTMH
Papers - Stampin' Up and Cosmo Cricket
Other Stuff - Cricut cut flowers, CTMH twill ribbon, and craftworkcards candi.

I will be entering this in:
Pink Elephant Challenge - All About Mom

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the cute images....

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I do love your card in memory to your mum, my mum sewed for all of us girls we always looked wonderful and very trendy. She was one amazing seamstress and sewed for so many people. Thanks so much for the memories with this card it brings tears to my eyes thinking of my mum.
Hugs this is so much appreciated
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. (This is my 1st MD with Mom.) She would love the card you made. :) Hugs....

Sharon Basel said...

What a wonderful card Jeannie. I love the design and the lovely thoughts of your own Mom.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous thank you so much for joining us for our I love you Mom! challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Mina said...

wow Jeannie this is a stunning creation, I have major paper envy they are beautiful
Mina xxx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs