It's Tuesday and something "delightful" seemed in order for today.  This image is a favorite of mine from Pink Petticoat, not sure why I like lamps and chairs but I do.  Something comfy and cozy feeling about them I suppose.  I hope your day has a bit of delight in it too!

Digital Image and Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up - More Mustard and white.
Paper - K&Company and kraft.
Other Stuff - Markers, Sizzix embossing folder, circle nesties, the kraft scallop sticky border is from CTMH, a golden cardmakers candy and a rhinestone. 

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Wedgie said...

Fab card Jeannie, love the sentiment! Wedgie xxx

PS I have candy if you are interested.

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,
Just popped on over to your blog to see your gorgeous creations. I love them all.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

A delightful irthday card indeed. Cute lamp and great colors. Fun layout. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs