It's Sunday and the start of a new week.  Ahhhh the smell of a new pack of papers!!  This week I'm going to feature a set of papers from Close To My Heart (CTMH) that I "adore"...hehe...and this is actually a card that I put together for my last CTMH gathering that everyone made.  I will be showing you cards all week using these fun papers that I know you'll need for yourself.  My good friend Ronah has a website where you can order them and so much more, including the stamp set that I used here.

Cardstock/Papers - CTMH - Elemental
Stamp Set - I Adore You 
Ink - Smoothie and Juniper
Other Stuff - Crochet thread, scallop scissor and tiny flower punch.

Peace & Luv,
 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

I adore this card, hehe! You are puny :) Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs