It's my annual April Showers card....yippee!!  I just think this sentiment is one of the cutest, and so I couldn't let April go by without using it!  I am also going to use some more new papers all week that I recently got, and they are from American Crafts and it's called Spring collection so I hope you enjoy seeing everything I come up with using them...I hope your Monday was good!


Digital Image - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - American Crafts - Spring
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, corner rounder, CTMH buttons and crochet thread

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love that pink petticoat image....

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, I love your annual spring/may 1 cards! :) Mother Nature is so confused here... The flowers came BEFORE the April Showers! LOL. Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs....

Sharon Basel said...

This is a terrific layout and I love those buttons strung across the top of the sentiment panel. Very clever design.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs