Hi and Happy Saturday!  I tried to get this posted yesterday, but I just couldn't pull it together in a way that I liked it.  Then I came across a sketch from Stampin' Royalty that gave me some inspiration and it helped me finally get something blog-worthy for ya.  Today ends my week with this set of Imaginisce papers and I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations with them.  I did buy another set of paper from them as well....should I do it again next week?....hmmmm....

Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers/Sentiment/Lemon Tag - Imaginisce
Other Stuff - Flower die cut, scallop border punch, crochet thread and a button.

Peace & Luv,
 

4 comments :

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the colours.....

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, I love the colors, papers and sketch. Great job. Yeah, do it again, I would love to see what else you got! :) Hugs...

Georgeann Manning said...

Wow, this card made me smile!! how fun and bright! I really like the way you put it all together! love it! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Sharon Basel said...

Gosh I'm having so much fun cruising through your blog and discovering these fabulous cards - especially this one with the fun bright colors and patterns. One incredible card. I just love everything about it!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs