Hello there ~ I hope you had an awesome weekend!  I bought a pack of paper recently from Imaginisce that I just adore!  The papers are double sided and full of all kinds of pretty and shiny goodness, so much so that I've decided to use it all week long!!  I guess I'm in a Strawberry mood because I made a Strawberry Slab Pie for a CTMH get together on Saturday and today this strawberry paper just jumped right into my hands.  Strawberry cake with chocolate frosting....yum!

Digital Image - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Green/Bazzill - Pink/Stampin Up - White
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, crochet thread and a button.

Peace & Luv,
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm is right! That looks like some papper I will need to find. (We have a strawberry festival here each June.) I want to make a set of note cards for the basket I will be donating. The paper would be PERFECT.
Cute PP image, too. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Catherine said...

Cute card, love those papers....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs