The sponsor of this week's challenge is Sassy Cheryl's....yippee!!  The Grand Prize winner this week will receive a $5 Gift Certificate to spend as you wish on some of these amazing and adorable images!

Here's a little note from Cheryl herself to all of you:

Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images. Thanks for playing along this week…happy coloring!

Please also check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Divas have created and join us, we can't wait to see what you create with this fantastic sketch!!

Cardstock - Bazzill and CTMH
Paper - American Crafts
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, border punch, twine.

Peace & Luv,

 

10 comments :

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie, I do love this image and your colours are just so so pretty, I love the mauve socks and singlet top with the Denham shorts. This is one very cute and pretty card. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Bawwwhahaha!
The saying just cracks me up! Your card is just adorable, super coloring. Have a Happy Easter.
Hugs, Heide

Carol Dee said...

LOL, love the card, love the punny joke! Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hus...

Gina said...

Awesome card too bad I can't pin it!!!

mulberry station said...

this is the perfect Easter card. I love your color scheme. Great coloring and I love, love the sentiment. So Cute!!
Hugs, Nancy

The Stamper's Touch said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet...and funny too! Love the joke. And I love your coloring of this darling image!!! Happy Easter to you Jeannie.

Linda

Genevieve said...

LOL! Fab sentiment & gorgeous card, beautiful colouring Jeannie.
Happy Easter to you & your family :)

Genevieve

Patti P. said...

This is such a great image and love your colors, but the sentiment is my fave part!!
So stinking cute.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.
hugs....

Lisa T said...

I love your card! Very cute. :)

Arlana said...

This has got to be the sweetest image. But i loved them all this time. Love your sweet papers and colors. Just adorable. Sorry I am late been a crazy week. HUGS Arlana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs