Hello and Happy Monday!  When I woke up this morning it was only 47 degrees here in Phoenix...that's crazy!   So I needed to use some bright and cheerful colors and I also wanted to use this stamp from a Stampin' Up set from '07 that I just got and that I really like.  I think I'll have some blueberry Eggo's now....have a great day!

Stamps - Stampin' Up - Oh, So Lovely
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Green - Stampin' Up, Lite Blue - CTMH, Dark Blue - Bazzill 
Paper - Stampin' Up - Blueberry Crisp (had to use it with this stamp!)
Ink - Stampin' Up - Baja Breeze and Basic Black
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, ribbon, craftworkcards candi.

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

So you have the Monday Blues... hehe! Great set. Don't remember it. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs