The sponsor of this week's Sketch is Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs and the Grand Prize winner will receive 3 digital images of the winner's choice....woohoo!! 

I love coffee and there are many coffee related images to choose from, as well as some fun gals and cute animals too!  Be sure to check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's this week and join us!

Here's a little note from Heather to all of you this week:

I am Heather Dennis, the artist and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs, but first and foremost I am the wife of one amazing husband, mother of two sweet and talented kids. I homeschool and LOVE coffee, creating and chatting with my friends. Fresh Brewed Designs is an online shop that opened in November 2010. We sell a wide variety of rubber and digital stamps as well as specializes in many coffee themed images.
 
It started with a dream and turned into something bigger. With the prodding of a very supportive husband, family and friends, with a lot of help and a lot of headaches:) and a lot of lessons and prayers....
Fresh Brewed Designs has become a place to share, create, laugh and build lasting friendships.
 Our motto: Fresh Brewed Designs... where creativity is brewed fresh daily.
We always have a pot brewing, so stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!!!

Digital Image - Fresh Brewed Designs
Digital Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Sassafrass
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, flower die cut, craftworkcards candi.
My Favorite Thing - Coffee!


Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Heide said...

Jeannie,
I just love paper piecing and you coffee cup looks super! What pretty papers. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Your papers and colors are so perfect for your card. Such a perfect combination. I love the paper piecing and the fun flower. Enjoy the beautiful weather down in the valley. It has been really nice up here the past few days.
Hugs, Nancy

Carol Dee said...

Mmmm Coffeee. Love her stuff. I saw one that was even more YOU! A cup witha bold peace symbol on the front! You do know I always enjoy my morning coffee browsing my favorite blogs. Especially my Dear Friends. Hugs....

Patti P. said...

Hi Jeannie, how much fun is your card...loving these papers and your piecing. Me too, BIG coffee fan so Heather's images are right up my alley. Have a wonderful week.
hugs....

Heather said...

JEannie

your card is PERFECT!!! Or would that be perk-fect?? :) hehehe!!! I love the big grads, the fun colors and the adorable sentiment.

So happy to be able to sponsor SSW this week.
Big Smiles
Heather.

Arlana said...

I too love the paper piecing and such a fun flowers. Adorable papers and colors too. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

The Stamper's Touch said...

Jeannie, I absolutely love your card!! The paper piecing really is wonderful! Love your flower and those big brads too. Absolutely one of my faves this week.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Oh I love the paper piecing Jeannie, gorgeous papers too, I could go for a cappuccino right now.....:)

Tc
Genevieve

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie,Wow coffee and yours or mine love your cup. The paper piecing is perfect on this image and your colours look awesome. Your large white braids look like Marshmallows ready to be dropped into a large Mochachino, Cappuccino or Hot Chocolate. Great card just perfect. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie,Wow coffee and yours or mine love your cup. The paper piecing is perfect on this image and your colours look awesome. Your large white braids look like Marshmallows ready to be dropped into a large Mochachino, Cappuccino or Hot Chocolate. Great card just perfect. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs