The sponsor of this weeks fabulous sketch is DigiStamp Boutique, just like every month!  We so appreciate Sally Ann's generosity and for all of the adorable images she creates that we get to play with!  The Grand Prize winner this week will receive 6 digital images of the winner's choice....woohoo!!

Here are a few of the places to see more of these images and
to get lots of inspiration too! 
 
http://www.lovetodoodle.blogspot.com

Want even more inspiration?....don't forget to check out what the rest of the SSW Design Team Diva's have created and join us...we love to see what you create with our sketches!


Digital Image - DigiStamp Boutique - Emmy and Baby Maisey
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Papers - Heartwarming Vintage Collection
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, flowers, crochet thread, liquid pearls, and pop dots.
My Favorite Thing - The name Maisey!


Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Catherine said...

Such a cute image and I love the colours that you have put with it...

Heide said...

What a cute card! What a great image, love the colors and all the flowers. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

Patti P. said...

Jeannie, this is lovely...don't know how I have missed this image. Love your color palette this week! Have a great week.
hugs...

mulberry station said...

I didn't even see this image when I was looking. It is adorable and so fun for a baby shower or new born. I love your papers and fun spring colors. Have a good week. Hugs, Nnacy

Carol Dee said...

Darling card. I have a friend and her Grand daughter's name is Maisey. Yeah the week is 1/2 over. Gotta love Wednesday, hugs...

Genevieve said...

Very sweet Jeannie, fab papers & the wee flowers are adorable. Hope you have a great week :)

Genevieve

Arlana said...

Oh I love your image. You have used such fun colors and papers. Love your flower touches. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie this is such a cute image for a new born, I love every little bit about it. I must be blind I didn't see this image!!! Pretty colours I just love the pot pink, blue and burnt orange together it looks awesome.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh so cute, cute, cute Jeannie!! Love that image and all your flowers. Absolutely perfect!

Linda

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs